Saturday, May 29, 2010

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Today I decided to share a bunch of pics with you instead of writing about the sessions. I figured yall might like this a lot more! :) ENJOY!

I would however like to share a bible verse that Marja shared with our language enrichment group this morning before prayer. It's Exodus 4:11 . . .

The Lord said to him "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say."

I thought this was a very encouraging verse for us before our therapy session. Sometimes it is hard to know what to say or do to help these children, but it is important to remember God is in control. He is our mouth, our ears and our eyes! Thanks for the awesome verse Marja!

me and court
Kaylee and I teaching language class
Blessing playing outside on the car

Me feeding Donna. . . Nita being curious as usual

precious little Rachel at Haven 3

Catherine, our model child

sweet little Jana

It is not unusual to have a kiddo hanging on your legs at all times here. haha :)

"Tummy time" with Meagan and Miller

One of the aunties at Haven 1. I admire them for all their hard work. Being a "mother" to twenty or more babies every day is a HUGE job!

Alfred, our NEWEST addition to Haven 1

Lisa is obsessed with the camera!

look at that smile!

Ross is always so happy! (ignore the blue jolly rancher tongue! ha)

language therapy with the boys
more language therapy and singing

Me and Jana
They start them early here! haha :)

Katie in the "vroom vroom"

0 comments: