Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No Words

We started packing this afternoon! This has been a TASK! I am leaving most of my clothes to give to the aunties at the Havens and other children in need. Which this is probably the best idea considering I did massive damage at the market! haha. Doubt I'd be able to fit it all in my luggage!

I cant believe our trip is finally coming to an end! I wish we were staying another week! haha. It has gone by way too fast! We will be leaving tomorrow morning for Lusaka. After two full days of traveling, we have a 6 hour lay over in DC and then our plane will be arriving in Memphis at 5:45 friday night. From Memphis, we are driving back to Searcy, where my parents will be picking me up! So I won't be getting back to Little Rock until about 10 pm Friday night. I CANNOT WAIT to be in my own bed. Since it takes so many days to get home. . . I will not be able to blog again until this weekend probably. So be expecting TONS of pics and videos once I finally get home, rested, and settled in! A big thanks to everyone that has "followed me" while I have been gone. Thank yall so much for all your prayers, comments, and thoughts while I have been away. It means more than you will ever know. This has definitely been an experience of a lifetime. I don't even have words for it!

Can't wait to see everyone and give them their "prizes"! And of course see princess Averie and all her new "tricks". Apparently while I have been away she has learned to babble and CRAWL! and her first tooth has popped in!! I can't wait to see her sweet little smile! I hope she wasn't too jealous of Aunt Cee giving all her love to all the other babies in Africa! love you Averie Lee!

Pray for a safe trip back with no "situations"

Love yall!

0 comments: